The easy-Polymer E-Series is an advanced E-Series system. It comes with S/S reactor coil and a collection gantry. It is optimised for scientists looking to do polymerisation reactions and nano particle synthesis in flow, however is not limited to these reactions and is capable of a wide range of other reactions and syntheses. It can be built upon to use cooled or high temperature reactors, easily opening many other synthetic options.
The easy-Polymer package contains:
- A stainless steel tube reactor – ambient to 150°C
- “Flow Wizard” reaction automation software
The easy-Polymer E-Series comes with a stainless steel tube reactor. As with all E-Series, the system is compatible with all reactors like the R-Series, which are all interchangeable in seconds. Other reactors can be found on the reactors page and include:
- Heated or cooled
- Tube or column
- Regular or pre-mixing
- Polymer, stainless steel or Cu / Ag / Zn tube reactors for catalysed reactions.
- Gas / liquid reactor
- UV-150 Photochemical reactor
- Glass microchip reactors
- 2 reaction steps, temperature controlled separately
The V-3 Pump
Simple, accurate and reliable pumping of all reagents, including
- Volatile solvents
- Great for organometallic/highly reactive reagents (e.g. BuLi, DIBAL)
- Strong acids including fuming Nitric acid
- Suspensions and light slurries
- Choose from 2 or 3 pump system, or start with 2 and add a third later.
The easy-Polymer E-Series comes with a touchscreen interface, mounted at an ergonomically optimal height with full tilt adjustment. The easy-Polymer has a more in-depth user interface, with full functionality of the basic (easy-Scholar) version with additional functions, including:
- Graphical representation of reactor setup
- Modelling of dispersion
- Automated reaction execution with multi step peak matching
The E-Series base models can be expanded with a range of different accessories. These include:
- An additional pump
- Collection valve
- Organometallic kit (for air/moisture sensitive reagents)
- Cryogenic reaction kit
Each optional kit is user installable.
Details for the range of accessories can be found here