Vapourtec are always looking for talented and motivated individuals to join our team.
Please forward your CV using this link :Email recruitment if you’d like to be considered for our jobs and opportunities.
Job Title: Service/Test Engineer (full time – 40hrs p/w)
Due to growth a new opportunity to join the service team, reporting to the Service Manager, is now available. This role involves the test, installation/commissioning and maintenance/repair of our in-house manufactured laboratory equipment.
The role is part of the Service Team providing cross functional support to the Test and Operations teams.
- You will undertake the qualification of the companies laboratory equipment.
- You will support production in fault finding and testing.
- You will be responsible for assisting the installation and service of the laboratory equipment.
- Perform maintenance and repair services
- Ensure customer satisfaction by advising customers on preventative maintenance and repair.
- Technical support to customers, after gained experience.
- Minimum 1 year experience in a service role.
- NVQ/GNVQ L3/BTEC Electrical/Electronic or Equivalent
- Good logical troubleshooting techniques.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- You enjoy travelling and visiting customers.
- Able to work with minimal supervision and sometimes under pressure.
- Confident with Windows, Excel, Word.
- Experience within a scientific industry and working in a laboratory environment. In-house training will be given.
- Qualification testing experience.
- Mechanical experience.
The Salary for the position is based on experience and will range from £22,000 to £25,000 p/a.
You must hold a full driving license.
Candidates must be eligible to, and hold all relevant finalised paperwork to live and work in the UK.
To apply for the position please send in your CV using this email link – Email recruitment