Vapourtec are always looking for talented and motivated individuals to join our team.
Please forward your CV using this link :Email recruitment if you’d like to be considered for our jobs and opportunities.
Job Title: Laboratory Installation Engineer
Due to growth this exciting new opportunity involves the installation/commissioning and maintenance/repair of our in-house manufactured Flow Chemistry Equipment.
The role is part of the Service Team and involves installations and occasional service support in Europe/USA/Far East.
- You will undertake the qualification of the companies Flow Chemistry systems during your time at the office.
- You will be responsible for the installation of systems at our customer’s sites and perform training to the customers using a range of pre-defined demonstration reactions.
- Perform maintenance, and upgrade services on-site and at factory
- Ensure customer satisfaction by advising customers on preventative maintenance and repair.
- Technical support to customers.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a service or installation role.
- NVQ Level 3 or Higher Diploma/Degree in engineering / chemical engineering / chemistry or relevant experience
- Good logical troubleshooting techniques.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- You enjoy travelling and visiting customers.
- Able to work with minimal supervision to tight deadlines.
- Confident with Windows, Excel, Word.
- Experience within a scientific industry and working in a laboratory environment. In-house training will be given.
- Electro-Mechanical experience.
- Experience in working outside of the UK.
The Salary for the position is based on experience and will range from £30,000 to £35,000.
You must hold a full driving license.
Candidates must be eligible to, and hold all relevant finalised paperwork to live and work in the UK.
The Role involves travel outside of the UK. Applicants must be willing and flexible to travel.
To apply for the position please send in your CV to Email recruitment