Synthesis and chemical reactions of thieno[3,2-c]quinolines from arylamine derivatives, part (V): a review
- Ameen A. Abu-Hashema, b
- A. B. A. El-Gazzara
- Ahmed A. M. Abdelgawadb, c
- Moustafa A. Goudad, e
- aPhotochemistry Department (Heterocyclic Unit), National Research Centre, Dokki, Giza, Egypt
- bChemistry Department, Faculty of Science, Jazan University, Jazan, Saudi Arabia
- cMedicinal and Aromatic Plants Department, Desert Research Center, Cairo, Egypt
- dDepartment of Chemistry, Faculty of Science and Arts, Taibah University, Ulla, Medina, Saudi Arabia
- eDepartment of Chemistry, Faculty of Science, Mansoura University, Mansoura, EgyptRead the publication that featured this abstract
This review describes the procedures for the synthesis of thieno[3,2-c]quinoline derivatives by use of the following reagents and aryl-amine derivatives as starting material, and the chemical reactions of the resulting thieno[3,2-c]quinolines: 1-naphthyl amine, 2,4-dichloroquinoline-3-carbonitrile, methyl 2-bromothiophene-3-carboxylate, methyl 2-amino-3-bromobenzoate, 4-chloro-3-(2-chloroallyl)-2-methylquinoline, methyl 2-[(1-phenylethylidene)amino]benzoate, 2-methylquinolin-4-ol, 4-chloro-2-oxo-1,2-dihydroquinoline-3-carbaldehyde, 1,2-dichloro-3,3,4,4,5,5-hexafluorocyclopent-1-ene, benzo[b]thiophen-2(3H)-one, 2-(thiophen-2-yl)aniline, 2-chlorothiophene-3-carboxylic acid, 2-chlorothiophene-3-carboxylic acids, N-[2-(thiophen-2-yl)phenyl]formamide, 2-(2-isocyano-5-methylphenyl)thiophene, boric acid, [1,1′-biphenyl]-2-amine, benzo[b]thiophene, methyl 4-amino-3-(benzo[b]thiophen-2-yl)benzoate, 1-(2-substituted-phenyl)-4-substituted-4,5-dihydro-1H-1,2,3-triazol-5-yl)morpholine, 6,8-dibromo-4-chloro-quinoline-3-carbaldehyde.
The Vapourtec R-Series is, quite simply, unrivalled for flow chemistry
- Flexible |
- Precise |
The R-Series is undoubtedly the most versatile, modular flow chemistry system available today.
The Vapourtec E-Series is the perfect introductory system for flow chemistry
- Robust |
- Easy to use |
The E-Series is a robust and affordable, entry level flow chemistry system designed for reliability and ease of use.