Continuous Synthesis of Artemisinin-Derived Medicines
- Kerry Gilmorea
- Daniel Kopetzkia
- Ju Weon Leeb
- Zoltan Horvathb
- D. Tyler McQuadea
- Andreas Seidel-Morgensternb,c
- Peter H. Seebergera,d
- aMax-Planck-Institute of Colloids and Interfaces, Department of Biomolecular Systems, Germany
- bMax-Planck-Institute for Dynamics of Complex Technical Systems, Germany
- cOtto-von-Guericke-University, Chair for Chemical Process Technology, Germany
- dFreie Universität Berlin, Institute of Chemistry and Biochemistry, Berlin, GermanyRead the publication that featured this abstract
Described is a continuous, divergent synthesis system which is coupled to continuous purification and is capable of producing four anti-malarial APIs. The system is comprised of three linked reaction modules for photooxidation/cyclization, reduction, and derivatization. A fourth module couples the crude reaction stream with continuous purification to yield pure API.
Get in touch
For more information on flow chemistry systems and services please use the contact methods below.
Call us on +44 (0)1284 728659 or Email us
The Vapourtec R-Series is, quite simply, unrivalled for flow chemistry
- Flexible |
- Precise |
The R-Series is undoubtedly the most versatile, modular flow chemistry system available today.
The Vapourtec E-Series is the perfect introductory system for flow chemistry
- Robust |
- Easy to use |
The E-Series is a robust and affordable, entry level flow chemistry system designed for reliability and ease of use.