Continuous-Flow Synthesis of Alkyl Zinc Sulfinates for the Direct Photofunctionalization of Heterocycles
- José Luis Nova-Fernándeza,b
- Montaña J. Garcíaa
- Leonardo Mollaria
- Gustavo Pascual-Cocab
- Silvia Cabrerac,d,e
- José Alemánad,e
- aOrganic Chemistry Department, M1, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid, 28049, Madrid, Spain.
- bSynthelia Organics Labs, C/ Faraday, 7, Labs 2.05 and 0.03, Parque Científico de Madrid, 28049, Madrid, Spain.
- cInorganic Chemistry Department, M7, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid, 28049, Madrid, Spain.
- dInstitute for Advanced Research in Chemical Sciences (IAdChem), Universidad Autónoma de Madrid, 28049, Madrid, Spain.
- eCenter for Innovation in Advanced Chemistry (ORFEO-CINQA), Universidad Autónoma de Madrid.Read the publication that featured this abstract
A sustainable strategy for the alkylation of heterocycles is presented. The protocol relies on the in-situ generation and further in-line use of alkyl zinc sulfinates through a continuous-flow system. The environmentally friendly character of the protocol is assured by the use of a green solvent mixture, the presence of a metal free oxidant and low waste generation.
Get in touch
For more information on flow chemistry systems and services please use the contact methods below.
Call us on +44 (0)1284 728659 or Email us
The Vapourtec R-Series is, quite simply, unrivalled for flow chemistry
- Flexible |
- Precise |
The R-Series is undoubtedly the most versatile, modular flow chemistry system available today.
The Vapourtec E-Series is the perfect introductory system for flow chemistry
- Robust |
- Easy to use |
The E-Series is a robust and affordable, entry level flow chemistry system designed for reliability and ease of use.